10. Are you as surprised by your success as I am?
9. Must be heaven to know you can publish anything and people will buy it!
8. Have you heard from John Grisham's lawyers yet?
7. Great job with that plot and characters you stole from J.K. Rowling!
6. Did an intern ghostwrite your last book?
5. Shouldn't you credit Robert Ludlum as a coauthor of your new thriller?
4. Have you thought about writing a book with an original plot?
3. Stephen King! Great to meet you! Oh no, wait...who the hell are you?
2. You must have one heck of an editor!
1. I love the way you write for money and to hell with quality!
You Might Also Like:
- What If Everyone in the World Wrote a Book?
- How to Get Comfortable While Writing
- How to Write a Novel Holding a Full-time Job
- My Novel: Murder at the Library Conference
- My Twitter Page
- My Amazon Author Page
- My Goodreads Page