- 10. How come all your jokes are on the internet?
- 9. Do you pay the club or do they pay you?
- 8. That didn't sound like a joke. Was it?
- 7. Do you have your own laugh track for live performances or does the club provide it?
- 6. It looked like you were lip syncing your jokes.
- 5. I thought it was funny but that just wasn't a quantum physics kind of crowd.
- 4. How much do you typically pay for your jokes?
- 3. Do you have a website where you explain your jokes?
- 2. You'll need to keep in mind they use a Vaudeville hook at this club.
- 1. I thought girls loved funny men!
Buy my short story collection I mostly wrote in cafes: Queen of the Chess Cult and Other Stories
Buy my novel, written mostly in cafes: Murder at the Library Conference:
You Might Also Like:
- Top 10 Things Never Say to a Dead Author
- Top 10 Things Never Say to a Librarian
- Top 10 Things Never Say to a Bestselling Author
- Top 10 Things Never Say to a Poet
- My Novel: Murder at the Library Conference: A Comedy
- My Twitter Page
- My Amazon Author Page
- My Goodreads Page