- 10. What do you do for money?
- 9. Shakespeare would vomit...but I like it.
- 8. You're planning to teach, right?
- 7. Plath, Sexton, Berryman...and now you, in their footsteps.
- 6. Are you trying to sell these or just give them away?
- 5. Whenever you find your unique voice you'll be amazing.
- 4. How about that! You didn't use one word I didn't immediately recognize!
- 3. I'm compiling an anthology of doggerel and I want to feature your poetry.
- 2. My friend's therapist recommended he write poetry, too!
- 1. Isn't that supposed to rhyme?
Buy my novel: Murder at the Library Conference:
You Might Also Like:
- Top 10 Things Never Say to a Bestselling Author
- What If Everyone in the World Wrote a Book?
- How to Get Comfortable While Writing
- How to Write a Novel Holding a Full-time Job
- My Novel: Murder at the Library Conference
- My Twitter Page
- My Amazon Author Page
- My Goodreads Page